Monday, June 4, 2012

Even More Bracelets

My son graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago..YAY!!


And  of course his sister never misses a moment to get her pose on...LOL


She's so stinking cute! Notice those cute bracelets and earrings she's rockin"? Here, let me give you a closer look....

Button bracelets,and some colored tiny woodedn beads we found laying around.

We had a few extra beads,so I made them into earrings for her.

I used clear elastic string for all the bracelets, the hardest part about the button bracelets, was making sure I put them on facing the same direction....




**Check out my Link Party Party page to see where I party at!


5 comments:

  1. She is cute, and so are the bracelets. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this, please share it! Link it up with me on my Wow Us Wednesday, ok? Over at www.familyhomeandlife.com

    ReplyDelete