Thursday, March 1, 2012

March



I know every month is National "Something" Month, so I thought I would come up with a list of what these are for March. I was obvious pretty bored. heehee
Here's some of the ones I could find:

National Nutrition Month - Theme: Get Your Plate In Shape
Natonal Frozen Food Month (same month as Nutrition, hmmmmm)
National Sauce Month (I'm a condiment junkie)


I decided to go to wkipedia (Duh, should have went there first)..... They had a list too:
  • Irish-American Heritage Month (DUH!)
  • Greek-American Heritage Month
  • National Brain Injury Awareness Month
  • Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month
  • Self Harm Awareness Month
  • National Essential Tremor Awareness Month (I have to read about this one, had never heard of it)
Okay that's all I could come up with in  short time frame....I am so sure that there are more out there. Which is your favorite???? Do you know some that I didn't list???

No comments:

Post a Comment