Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yarn Covered Containers

I ran across this project over on Craftpassion.com and figured, easy enough. Not only easy, but pretty fun too. I found a huge bag of toilet paper rolls (industrial sized) at work. I'm not sure why they had so many of them, but I certainly helped myself to a few...well maybe more than a few :)

I made one:


I covered the inside and the bottom of the container differently than the ones on craft passion

It was cute, it needed a friend, so I made another one:


Then I became sort of addicted... and I made more:

I needed one for every thing that I could possibly put inside a container.

If anyone is interested in how I covered the insides...let me know I have a couple of tubes leftover and would be happy to do a how to. :)

Linking to:



Party Button
The ArtsyGirl Connection
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment