Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And Now it's a Set

I had some of the orange and yellow yarn left over from the dish towel, so I decided to make a potholder to match.


It took me a few tries to get the hole the way I wanted it, but finally I got it close to how I was picturing it in my head.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but I used the Waffle stitch (and a size F hook). Here is a close up:


And another picture:

You can see the stitch better here

And another:

This is the back. I love the mushroom paper in the background :-)



**Check out my Link Party Party page to see where I party at! 


4 comments:

  1. very nice set! It feels great to use up the leftover yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so very pretty! I love the mushroom paper too!
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete