I'm a pinterest junkie (like almost everyone else, rght?). I pin and pin and pin.....Every once in a while, I actually try out one of those pins. :)
This one is pretty simple, and looked really cool. So here is my take on it.
1.Went to Walmart and bught some Capri Suns (well, the Walmart version) and some strawberries. I didn't want to but a bunch of different fruits and then the thing turn out gross. Although I guess we could have just eaten the fruit alone. LOL
2. Walmart had these popsicle makers for $1.99.
3. I cut up the strawberries and dropped them into the the holder...I only used one and a half juice pouches, so we will be able to make plenty more.
4. The fruit was trying to float to the top. But once I added the tops, it kind of pushed it back down.
5. Had to run them under hot tap wate to loosen it up, and then they popped right out.
6. I used regular popsicle sticks for a couple of them, I figured my 17 year old didn't wanna be walking around with the colorful sippy straw handle.
7. Notice the ones that had the sippy hande kept the fruit down better.
As soon as she got in the car from school, the first thing out of her mouth was, "We need to hurry home for those popsicles." She really liked it!
My son (and I), were a little undecided. We determined later that the odd taste may have been the flavor combination. Also he doesn't like strawberries. I did make one without any fruit in it, and he said that it was really good.
**Check out my Link Party Party page to see where I party at!